How To Cultivate a Growth Mindset In Your Teen
As a parent it is certainly not easy raising a teen right? As much as you love them, it can be extremely taxing, challenging, frustrating and cause you a lot of sleepless nights. You probably have a lot of questions flying around in your head…
- How can I get my teen to change their attitude?
- How do I get them to know it’s ok to make mistakes and learn from them?
- How do I keep them focused and motivated?
- How can I get through to them that hard work and effort will help them achieve more and succeed?
- How can I get them to change their beliefs about themselves and school into a more positive outlook?
- How can I get them to understand that by looking at their challenges they have the opportunity to grow and move in a positive direction?
- How can I get them to stop looking for the easy way out and begin to challenge themselves in order to grow more?
Sometimes as parents we wonder what is going on in our kids’ minds. You have probably heard about the importance of a growth mindset, but what about a growth mindset for our adolescents? You’ll be shocked to learn how we can actually cultivate a growth mindset in our teens, to help them thrive through a challenging period in their lives. We want to share with you how to cultivate this growth mindset in your teen and answer the above questions for you with Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo, a.k.a. “The Celebrity’s Psychologist” in this workshop for parents of teens.